Our qualified and experienced advisors focus on crime prevention at an early stage, with the main intention being to “design out crime”.
With our specialist advice, we work with our clients to identify, assess and remedy any vulnerabilities or weak points in our clients project specific security.
Early input not only gives an experts perspective, ensuring the best possible products and strategies can be implemented in order to minimise the chances of criminal activity occurring. All of which is outlined in detailed project reports.
Our experts have been providing crime prevention advice for over 20 years, catering for everything from large scale high risk events to various types of building security and construction site protection.
Recent project: Accrue Workplaces, The Long Barn.
– Large Coworking space for up to 150 people in Cobham, Surrey.
– Site survey and assessment to identify building vulnerabilities.
– Subsequent support outlining weak areas and requirements.
– Full specification of products and strategies.
– Products included cost effective, efficient solution for access management and intruder alerts.
– Supply, install and implementation of products and strategies, ensuring a safe and secure working environment.
We specialise in…
- Security and vulnerability assessment.
- Anti crime design.
- Product specification.
- CCTV Installation.
- Access Control.
- Event planning and management.
- Lighting solutions.